SAC Series Clutch
The SAC series features four models of pre-assembled, solenoid actuated, wrap spring clutch packages. SAC units operate from a single AC or DC pulse to accurately start loads at speeds up to 1800 rpm, depending on size. Adjustable stop control collars provide easy and accurate output stop position settings. A typical SAC series clutch will bring the load up to speed within 3 milliseconds. The SAC series is available in 4 sizes.
- Torque range from 3 Nm to 56 Nm
- 1, 2 and 4 stops standard. Other stops available, up to 24 maximum
- Hub input (Shaft input available, consult factory)
- Maintenance-free, self-lubricating hubs are 18% oil by volume
- Sintered metal hub offers easy machining for custom drive attachments