Freestanding and Bobbin Wound Electromagnetic Coils
Offering precision layered or random wound coils in freestanding as well as bobbin designs,Warner Electric packages can be engineered to suit the exact demands of your design and operating requirements.
Freestanding coils are custom engineered with the highest quality, bondable magnet wire to achieve the electrical characteristics you need in the least amount of space. An early pioneer in freestanding coil technology,Warner Electric continues to lead the way in smart assembly design and dependable performance.
For maximum versatility in application, bobbin wound coils are also offered in standard or custom bobbin sizes in a range of engineered plastic materials. Each bobbin design can be combined with different magnet wire sizes, pin or insulation displacement terminals and other easily specified components.
- KANBAN and JIT systems are 100% deployed with customers and suppliers
- Computer controlled head multi-spindle bobbin coil winders
- Fly head winders for free-standing coils, computer controlled offering resistance bonding capability
- Welded lead wire and magnet wire termination using programmable control technology
- Bobbin pinning and terminal insertion
- 30 to 150 ton vertical injection molding machines for insert molding as well as encapsulation
- Automatic cutting, stripping and termination of lead wires
- Impregnation processing for leak-proof product
- Conventional and retractable pin molding
- Proprietary wire sizing
Primary operations include: