Basic Clutches and Brakes
Basic brakes and clutches are user assembled from standard components for optimum performance in the smallest possible package size. A wide range of models and options are available, making them easily adaptable to any mounting requirement. Torque capacities range from 5 lb.in. to 1350 lb. ft., with horsepower capability to 100 HP.
- PCBC Series: Combines a PCC clutch coupling with a PB brake
- SFPBC Series: Combines a SFC clutch coupling with a PB brake
- Maximum mounting versatility
- Wide range of sizes
- Assembled around the basic components of an electric clutch-brake, magnet and armature
- Vast sizes, torque ratings and configurations