Magnetic Capping Headsets and Chucks
Warner Electric magnetic headsets feature constant Smooth Torque Technology; differing with most competitor OEM headsets that have two opposing magnets causing pulsating torque. It’s the pounding effect of a pulsating clutch that increases cap tightness during the capping process.
Warner Electric’s Smooth Torque Technology enables Warner headsets to provide constant torque. This eliminates over tightened caps, causing a major reduction in variation of removal torque!
Smooth Torque Technology provides less shock on the system compared to pulsating torque headsets, enabling longer life of machine components, especially retention knives.
- 100% Interchangeable with Major OEM Headsets - No machine modification required! (Alcoa [CSI], Zalkin, Arol, Fowler, Fogg, Federal, AMCO, Krones, KHS, Portola and others)
- Smooth Torque - Constant torque eliminates torque pulsations that cause cap over-tightening and provides less shock wear on machine components
- Improved Efficiency - Smooth torque provides less variation in removal torque, improving end product quality & consistency
- Lower Operating Costs - Lower costs for new units & product design enables longer operating life than OEM headsets, enabling lower rebuild costs with fewer rebuilds
- Easy to Set-up & Maintain - Visual setting scales for top load force and application torque
- Excellent Service Expertise and Delivery - Service technician expertise in capping machinery; single units ship within 2 days, 2-4 weeks for entire machine!
- Capping Solutions for the Bottling Industry
- Permanent Magnet and Magnetic Particle Clutches and Brakes
- ARC Magnetic Capping Headsets Service & Installation Instructions
- ZRC Magnetic Capping Headsets
- ARC Clutch / ZRC Top Load
- ZRC Clutch / ARC Top Load
- Dairy Cap Chuck Service & Installation Instructions
- Dairy Capping Headsets Service & Installation Instructions