Permanent Magnet Clutches and Brakes
MB Series | MC Series
Precision Tork units provide constant torque independent of slip speed. They offer excellent overload and jam protection for all drive train component and also provide soft starts with zero slip when a preset torque is reached. Precision Tork permanent magnet clutches and brakes do not require maintenance and provide extremely long life.
- Torque ratings from 1-13 oz.in. to 15-300 lb.in.
- Hollow bore and solid shaft configurations
- Dichromate coating for improved corrosion resistance
- Torque is set with a large knurled adjustment ring
- Infinite adjustability between minimum and maximum settings. Allows units to be fine tuned to your unique requirement.
- Easy to read graduations
- Smallest possible transition from static to dynamic torque. Virtually eliminates the “stick-slip” phenomenon associated with friction devices.
- Long life. The only wearing parts are the ball bearing
- Extremely accurate. Precision Tork units out-perform all other devices at low RPM