The Clutch Brake Positioning Control (CBPC) is a dedicated control incorporating a counter system, control logic, and clutch brake power supply for closed loop control operation. The controller uses an incremental encoder input with marker pulse to register position for single revolution operation. The single board design eliminates interconnection between numerous boards and controls and improves reliability by removing unnecessary interconnecting cables. With a single board, replacement is simplified.
The control has front panel indicators to tell when the clutch is on, brake is on, a fault has occurred and a home pulse indicator. In addition, a front panel run-jog switch allows the user to operate the control in normal running mode or in jog mode for set up and troubleshooting purposes.
- CBPC 3590 Features
- Microprocessor-based design
- Greatly simplified and fast initial set up
- Direct CBC-1500-AHFC replacement - same mounting footprint and cable hook up
- Internal display and keypad to eliminate unauthorized adjustment
- Fault notification feature, including control “off line” relay option
- Reduced internal wiring
- Optional OEX add-on-board for extreme cycle rates and precision start-stopping