ERS VAR 11-01 Electrically Released Elevator Brakes
Highly modular elevator braking system for modern elevators.
The modularity of the VAR 11-01 electrically released elevator brakes makes them particularly well suited for integration with flat gearless motors. The VAR 11-01 is designed to operate in both static and emergency braking situations. This floating magnet, fixed disc brake is easy to install, almost maintenance free, complies with Directive 2014/33/EU, and offers a variable torque range according to disc diameter and number of calipers.
- Complies with Directive 2014/33/EU
- Meets EN81-20&50 conformity
- Torque varies according to disc diameter and number of calipers
- Features a floating magnetic and fixed disc configuration
- Very easy to install and virtually maintenance free
- Comes equipped with a hand release and micro switch
- No airgap adjustment required
- Available in overexcitation (dual voltage) only