P140 Series Pneumatic Clutches
The Warner P140 Series clutches are pneumatically operated, multi disc, and function under pressure.
Applications for the P140 are conveyors, packaging equipment, food processing equipment, and material handling equipment.
- Coupling of a pulley or a hub
- Device destined for industrial applications
- VAR 02 designed for use on diesel engines. Friction discs are of solid construction
- For dry use
- Low residual torque
- Stationary compressed air distribution included
- Good gradually
- None required, automatic wear compensation by piston movement
- The ball bearing life is a function of the speed and pressure
- The anti-rotation device of the cylinder shall be inserted in anti rotation slot, with a side play of 0,5 mm and a 1 mm play to the bottom. This avoids a normal stress on the ball-bearings.
- We strongly recommend to mount a damping elastic slot in the anti-rotation device in case of vibrations
- Device intended for horizontal use, for vertical use please consult the factory
- Oiled compressed air. For dry air please consult factory
- Can be operated with hydraulic oil, in that case please consult the factory