P130 Series Pneumatic Clutches
The Warner P130 Series flange mount clutches are pneumatically operated, multi disc, and function under pressure.
The P130 Series is typically used in conveyor, packaging equipment, food processing equipment, and material handling equipment applications.
- Coupling of a pulley or a hub
- Device destined for industrial applications
- VAR 02 designed for use on diesel engines. Friction discs are of solid construction
- For dry use
- Low residual torque
- Shaft driven
- Good gradually
- None required, automatic wear compensation by piston movement
- Provide shaft seals in order to avoid loss of pressure (see ST 0119-01)
- Device intended for horizontal use, for vertical use please consult the factory
- Oiled compressed air. For dry air please consult factory
- Can be operated with hydraulic oil, in that case please consult the factory