High Dissipating Motor Brakes
For Dual-Drive E-Vehicles
The CBTB family of electomagnetic axle brakes are specifically for use on electric-powered, dual-drive vehicles with capacities generally up to 8 tons (17,900 lbs.).
These advanced high-speed, high-torque brakes provide reliable emergency and parking brake functionality and allow for increased maximum vehicle speed and improved productivity.
The integration of proprietary non-stick friction material within a superior brake design ensures very high energy dissipation and low wear throughout the life of the vehicle.
The CBTB is designed for vehicles that require the narrowest foot print. It is installed between both wheel motors on the load bearing axle. When engaged, its double-disc arrangement allows the brake to act on both motors simultaneously.
An optional dual-stage functionality is available to provide better control of the torque by applying 50% or 100% of the brake torque capacity. It also prevents flat surface damage to tires that often occurs when wheels lock up during an abrupt emergency stop.
- High-torque, high-speed within a compact space envelope
- Proprietary dry friction material enables implementation of ElectroMagnetic brakes versus hydraulically-actuated and wet brake technologies, removing then the risk of oil leaks.
- available option: link WES (Warner Electric Sensor)
- Optional camshaft hand release lever is available
- Energy Saving
- Brake State Detection
- Farm & Agriculture
- Forklift truck & Electric Vehicle
- Speciality Vehicle Market
49182 St-Barthélémy d Anjou