Scissor Winch Ball Screw Lifts
ERS VAR 15 Electrically Released Elevator Brakes
Electrically released elevator safety brake for gearless motors.
The ERS VAR 15 features fixed magnets and a floating friction disc made with Warner Electric’s proprietary non-stick friction material, making this highly modular, electrically released elevator safety brake ideal for gearless motors. Configurable from 2 to 4 magnets with torque capacity dependent on diameter of friction disc(s) and number of magnets, this low noise, nearly maintenance free redundant safety brake is easy to install and comes in dual or single voltage.
- Complies with Directive 2014/33/EU
- Meets EN81-20&50 conformity
- Modular, compact design ranging from 2 up to 4 magnets in standard configurations
- Torque Capacity varies in accordance with diameter of friction disc and number of magnets
- Very easy to install and virtually maintenance free
- Can be installed directly on the drive housing or an additional flange
- Low noise operation through the life of the brake
- Optional hand release available
- Equipped with a micro switch
- Available in overexcitation (dual voltage) or single voltage