SF Series Bell Housing Clutch
The Warner electrically-operated PTO Bell housing clutches provide safer and easier remote operation for industrial applications. Bell housing PTO clutches are utilized in a wide range of industrial markets, including agriculture, marine, oil & gas, forestry, mining, construction, and rail. The clutches are needed to engage and disengage diesel- or gas-powered engines from driven equipment, including pumps, augers, blowers, compressors, transfer cases, and winches.
Based on a growing industry need for a more advanced clutching solution, Warner Electric engineers have recently developed a line of IoT-capable electric PTO clutches that can be conveniently operated from a remote control panel, tablet or cell phone**. The electrically-powered clutches require no hydraulic pumps, cylinders and hoses and no air compressors to operate. This is a significant factor in isolated locations.
- Easier and safer to operate than lever actuated clutches
- 12V, 24V, and 90V coils stocked – custom winds available
- Does not require air or hydraulics to operate
- Clean install – two lead wires connected to single plug
- Internet-of-things (IoT) capable
- Sizes available for most SAE bell housing and flywheels.
- Hubs designed to fit common tapered shafts.
- Custom hubs available to fit most applications.
- Utilizes existing drive ring, bell housing, and shaft
Retrofit Existing Manual Clutches