- Torque ratings from 1-13 oz.in. to 15-300 lb.in.
- Hollow bore and solid shaft configurations
- Dichromate coating for improved corrosion resistance
- Torque is set with a large knurled adjustment ring
- Infinite adjustability between minimum and maximum settings. Allows units to be fine tuned to your unique requirement.
- Easy to read graduations
- Smallest possible transition from static to dynamic torque. Virtually eliminates the “stick-slip” phenomenon associated with friction devices.
- Long life. The only wearing parts are the ball bearing
- Extremely accurate. Precision Tork units out-perform all other devices at low RPM
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.