- Torque independent of slip speed - Torque is transmitted through magnetic particle chains which are formed by an electromagnetic field. The torque is independent of slip speed, depending only on circuit current, and is infinitely variable from 0 (disengaged) to rated torque.
- Precise engagement - Precision Tork magnetic particle clutches and brakes engage to transmit torque with speed and precision. Response of the particles to the field is virtually instantaneous, providing perfectly controlled, jerk-free engagement.
- Customer specified engagement - Engagement time may be very gradual or extremely fast. The frequency and torque of the engagement/disengagement sequence is limited only by the capabilities of the control circuitry.
- No wearing parts - There are no friction surfaces to grab or wear, and the units are not affected by changes in atmospheric or other environmental conditions.
- Efficient/Compact design - High torque to size ratio and low consumption of electric power.
- Versatile mounting - Convenient bolt circle for easy mounting. Mounting brackets available for all sizes.
Brakes are available with solid shafts and through bore. Can be mounted horizontally or vertically to solve virtually any motion control requirement.
- Distributor Item - Off the shelf availability. Interchangeable with industry standard sizes.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.